- Vernaceus – Lich-King language, used in the Charted Lands of the east.
- Tlaog – Language of the Borderlands, derivative of Deep Speech.
- Abyssal – Demonic language
- Deep speech – Languages of various outsiders such as Beholders and Neogi.
- Draconic – Ancient language of dragons, kobolds, and magicians. Once a common tongue.
- Dwarven – Language of the Dwarves and some beings of the earth, such as Ghaleb-Duhrs.
- Elven – Fey language of Eladrin, Elves, and other refugees of the fey realm.
- Giant – language of orcs, Oni, ogres, and giant-kin. Spoken in many northern regions.
- Goblin – Language of the hobgoblins, used throughout the east and parts of the Borderlands.
- Primordial – Language of Genies and elementals.
- Supernal – Language of celestials, Devils, and similar astral beings.